Labels for Amazon FBA/FBM
- Blank Amazon Barcode labels: https://www.buylabel.ca/collections/direct-thermal-labels/products/2-25-x-1-25-direct-thermal-labels-1-core-ribbon-not-required
To begin Amazon uses barcode labels on every item to streamline their process. These barcodes help identify every product, where it is in its distribution center, if a product is real and also helps identify you as the seller of the product.
If you are trying to sell a product on Amazon the two acronyms you will most likely need to know is UPC and FNSKU. UPC stands for Universal Product Code is a 12-digital barcode that is found on the back of any product. If you are adding your product to Amazon you’ll need a UPC to create a product listing page. Whereas, FNSKU is basically Amazon’s version of a UPC they provide to you when you list your product on Amazon Central. An FNSKU is important because once your product is delivered and scanned, that’s how you will get paid.
Below is a sample picture of a pre-printed FNSKU label that is 10-Digits with both Alphanumeric:
The requirements of an Amazon label is a white background with black print, 1-2 inches tall and 2-3 inches wide.
Once you’ve obtained your UPC or FNSKU this is where we can help:
- We can help you pre-print barcode labels. Advantage is that you do not need to buy a printer.
- Provide a low cost blank labels in which you can print yourself.
|1 to 1000 labels||Less than $0.21/label|
|1001 to 5000 labels||Less than $0.07/label|
|5001 to 10000 labels||Less than $0.05/label|
|10,000+ Labels||Less than $0.04/label|
|Blanks||Less than $0.005/label|
In comparison, Amazon’s FBA Label Service fee is $0.30 per label.
Email us AT firstname.lastname@example.org with attached form:
|Ship to Address:|
|Size of Label:||
☐ 2.25” X 1.25”
|*Please attach a photo of your barcode if available|
We are Canada’s largest manufacturer of Shipping, Barcode and warehouse Labels. We focus on making your labels correctly and we focus on getting labels to you at the lowest cost possible. We look forward to working with you.
– From The BuyLabel Team
- For Amazon Central’s Label requirements. See: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/external/G200178470?language=en_US
- To purchase a UPC Barcode. See: https://www.gs1.org/
- For Amazon Label Tutorial. See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WHXw81DQ4E