What are Pre Mint Blockchain Labels?
- These are permanent physical labels with a printed QR code that are meant to be applied onto a product itself. They have the option to be minted to Non-Fungible Tokens ("NFT").
- Every QR code is globally unique. If for example, you manufacture 1000 units of a product, we generate 1000 unique codes – one for each unit.
- A file containing product metadata is created per label and sent to the blockchain.
- Example of a metadata file for one label: sample metadata
- Each label follows the globally adopted standard of Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs). This open source standard is what drives user adoption to the blockchain digital ecosystem.
How does it work?
- Order Pre Mint labels online.
- Fill in this form regarding your product information (metadata). Alternatively, you can email this information to us. We will respond back by email with a confirmation. Metadata Form
- Apply labels to products.
- When you want to mint (take ownership), order the Mint Pack. Mint Pack
What does this include?
- QR codes printed on physical labels.
- A digital metadata file is created per label to hold product information. Each file is digitally connected to the label, and saved to the blockchain.
- Optional - a single image can be attached to the metadata. (max 1080x1080px; max 5MB; png/jpeg/gif).
- Quantity: 1000 Labels per Case (minimum order quantity = 1 Case)
- Label Dimensions: TBD
- Matrix Barcode: Quick Response (QR) Code
- Labels in Roll Form
- Label Colour: White
- Label Adhesive: Permanent
- Blockchain: Polygon
- Token Standard: ERC1155 Non-Fungible Token
- Metadata File Storage: IPFS
How much does it cost?
|# case||$/Label||Per 1000 ($)|